Thursday 29 August 2013

mini break

Hello hope you are all well, today I have just got lots of pretty pictures to show you of my camping break away to Northhumberland. I have actually never been to Northhumberland although its only a 2 hour drive from where we live but we did go and I'm so glad I did, I had a brilliant time. Here are the photos:




















 
Hope that wasn't too boring but it was just too nice not to show you.
Thanks
Beth xxx
 
P.S I've got an announcement tomorrow to share with you, it's very exciting.

1 comment:

  1. Awww Your doggy is so cute!!! I love your photos. I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party every Friday. Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete