Monday 22 July 2013

Clinique high impact curling mascara

Hi today I wanted to show you the new mascara in my life. For a long time now I have been a a big fan of Max factor 2000 calorie mascara but I may have found one that is lightly better but it does come with a heavy price tag.

This mascara retails for £17, although allot more expensive then the max factor one that retails for £5.99 it does do a bloody good job, just look at the pictures.


one coat of the mascara


I think the key to this mascara is the curled wand, when I fist got this mascara I was a little worried about the curled wand case I have never really got on with them in the past. But boy was I wrong this mascara is so easy to apply.
 
 
The formula of this is also great, I wore it all day and it did not budge even in the heat we have been having.
 
Saying all these good things would I trade it in for my max factor 2000 calorie? Well I do love it but Max factor have got the upper hand here I'm afraid, only because this gives great length but lacks in the volume front.
 
Have you tried this mascara?
Thanks
Beth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment