Tuesday 23 October 2012

MUA brow kit

Hi hope you are all well. I am sure you will of heard of the new range that MUA have brought out if you haven't go and and check it out here http://www.muastore.co.uk/. Today I am showing the brow kit that they released and give my thoughts on it. So this is it.

 
It comes in very sleek typical MUA packaging with a pair of mini tweezers and a small eye brow brush. The brush I have used and it would be OK to use on the go but I like to use my elf brush when I am at home.

So the actual product, now I am always used a brow pencil so I didn't get how a powder could have been more precise, but I ave been changed I love this product. It comes with 3 different colours and I use the middle one and it also has a clear wax to set your brows.

 
 
I would definitely recommend this brow kit as it retail for £4 and is really lovely to use, I have been filing in my brows then using the darkest shade as a eyeliner and I really like wearing it like that.

Have you tried it yet?

Thanks
Beth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment