Thursday 16 August 2012

Primark haul

 Hi no I have not died I have simply been really busiess but today I thourght I would shoe you what i picked up from Primark in Newcastle yesterrday. Now before I show you what i got I am going to tell you that I was not a happy bunny, I went all the way to Newcastle from York to get some new shoes and they where having a remodel meaning htey had no shoe department. So no shoes but I did pick up a few bits and bobs.

peach shirt with a cream collor in the sale £5
cream lace shorts £12


collor necklace £5


navy lace dress £15



I love the things i bought and I am going to London for 3 days so I will be doing some OOTD while I am there.

Thanks Beth xxx

6 comments:

  1. Love the shorts! <3

    aisforayla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is gorgeous x

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you found some great stuff in there which can be really hard! great blog following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dress, it's gorgeous!

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That collar necklace is pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That lacey dress is beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete