Saturday 5 May 2012

Percy and Reed

Hey now I know I have not been the best blogger in the world lately but this is not my fault. No it is my camera and video cameras fault. I know what are the changes of them messing up at the same time I just don't know.

Anyway today I am reviewing Percy and Reeds finishing cream. I got this in a glamour magazine as a freebie a while back now. I have been using this for a few months now and it is a product I just can not stop using I absolutely love it.

For those of you that don't know Percy and Reed is very high end salon in London that has it's own hair care products. (just to tell you how high end just a  hair cut by their head stylists will set you back £160)

Anyway back to the product this finishing cream is amazing it stops your hair from fly aways and all weather issues that you may face.

I do recommend that you go and get this here is a link to go a buy it from their website.
http://www.percyandreed.com/


Thanks Beth XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment