Sunday 4 March 2012

newspaper nails....

Hey hope you are all well, today I am going to tell you how to create newspaper nails. These nails are something I have been doing for a while but I have been asked to do this by a couple of people so here goes.

What you will need:

*light nail polish
*newspaper
*vodka
*topcoat
*bowl

How to:

1) Paint your nails a light colour i picked a very light powder pink from Jessica in breath 499 and let them dry.
2) Cut your newspaper into strips and pour a small amount of vodka into the bowl
3) Take a strip of newspaper and place on nail, dip a finger into the vodka and cover nail in vodka
4) Hold this in place for a few moments then slowly remove newspaper. (if the print is not very dark lay flat again and add more vodka)

Hope you like this I will be doing more nail art soon so tell me what you would like to see.


1)
2)

3)

4)


finished!


Thanks Beth XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment