Monday 19 March 2012

happy mothers day


Hey hope you are all having a very nice Sunday, I am. As it is mother’s day I thought I would tell you all haw to give all your mummies a very nice manicure.

(Sorry for the lack of pictures my camera has died on me, I will get them up there as soon as possible)

What you will need:

  • nail file
  • warm water
  • bowl
  • cuticle oil/cream
  • base coat
  • nail polish
  • top coat
  • hand cream


So, step 1) files the nail,

To do this file in only one way to the desired shape (usually rounded or square)


Step 2) soak hands in warm water to soften the cuticles then gently push back the cuticles and apply cuticle oil on.


Steps 3) apply a base coat to the nail.


Steps 4) apply two coats of nail colour.


Steps 5) apply a top coat.


Steps 6) apply a rich hand cream to soften.


Hope everyone has a nice rest of mothers day ....

Thanks Beth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment