Friday 23 September 2011

hi

So sorry I haven’t posted anything for a long time so I thought I would just so hi. I haven’t been up to much that's why I hadn’t posted anything but it my friend’s birthday on Sunday so I just wanted to give her a shout out, and i will tell you about the party next weekend. so before that I thought I would tell you my favourite trends of winter 2011.
So to start I am loving the forties glamour look I think it is gorgeous smart yet still feminine. Secondly tartan I have never been majorly into tartan but I am suddenly open to it I love it. And finally chokers personally I would never where one only because I hate anything around my neck, but I think these are so pretty and can make any outfit look so glamorous.
Any way they are my favourites let me here what your favourites are.
Thanks Beth xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment